[olug] Fw: [sansug] More MS Silliness?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Sun Aug 11 02:30:26 UTC 2002

I was just reading though my built up mailing list inboxes... and think
the OLUG members would enjoy this...  I'm about thinking we need to rally
and spread some of this awareness... we are getting so drastically close
to loosing the Internet as we know it (which many of us hackers/*nix/open
source zealots created) to the great monopoly called micro$oft (who years
ago thought the internet was a fad).  Will the Internet become MSN?

Begin forwarded message: