[olug] No Meeting 8/6/02

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Tue Aug 6 04:38:13 UTC 2002

Sorry, I can't make the meeting tomorrow, and we never formalized a topic
after the installfest. Please spend the next few weeks making topic
suggestions to the list and we'll do a whiz-bang big time meeting in
September.

The CERT Security conference is going on this week, and I know our
illustrious president, Brian, is a featured speaker. Brian, you had
mentioned something about OLUG helping out with the wireless labs there? I
haven't seen anything to the list about this, can you give us more detail?

--
Adam Haeder
Technical Coordinator, AIM Institute
adamh at omaha.org