[olug] your $50 buys... Re: [olug] 1st Post and Info on CXOffice

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Sat Apr 6 02:52:37 UTC 2002

On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 00:10:28
"Nate Rotschafer" <writetogenius at hotmail.com> wrote:

|2) If it does exactly what I want...and I'm broke so $50 is a lot of
money
|:-)
|
|Nate

some responses to problem #2... after digging a little deeper on the site,
I'm really impressed with this stuff!  even though its not free software,
they sure seem to support it. :)

http://codeweavers.com/products/office/support_wine.php
Support Wine

Thus by purchasing CrossOver,
you will be helping to provide a much needed source of income to
a Free Software company that has provided a large range of
valuable improvements to one of the most key Free Software
Projects - Wine.

http://codeweavers.com/products/office/truth_in_advertising.php
Truth in Advertising

A Message from our CEO
At CodeWeavers, we believe strongly in truth in advertising.
I have written a detailed description of our real world experience with
CrossOver Office through our rounds of beta testing. This way, you can be
certain that this product will live up to your expectations... Our
guarantee:

If you decide to purchase CrossOver Office (even without reading the long
description provided in the link above), and feel that you did not receive
fair value, we will refund your money, no questions asked.

Thank you for your interest in CrossOver and CodeWeavers,
Jeremy White
CEO
CodeWeavers, Inc.

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru