[olug] Hello people...

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Fri Apr 5 03:34:58 UTC 2002

Hi Jordan
Welcome to the list! My name is Adam Haeder and I am the VP of the OLUG.
You might want to check out our website at www.olug.org to find out more
information about our group. We meet the first Tuesday of every month in
downtown Omaha at 6:30 pm. We are planning an installfest for this July;
watch the list, and you'll get more information.
You just missed the April meeting, but I hope you can make it to the next
ones.

--
Adam Haeder
Technical Coordinator, AIM Institute