[olug] New Member to the news group.

Nick Stankus nick.stankus at afwa.af.mil
Mon Sep 10 20:10:16 UTC 2001

Daryl....

  Don't know of any...but that gets me thinking...Does anyone know of any graphics positions in Omaha? Some of my work would be here....

http://prophet.thekult.org then click on image master ... then click on GDN-P_Nixter
I also designed and maintain http://www.thekult.org all the graphics and flash layout and design were made by me... more examples and resume apon request...

just thought I'd throw that out...I also program perl/cgi pretty well. I have been doing it for almost 3 years at my job... =(

nixter out. =X