[olug] Re: digest mode

Jazz Lover jzlvr at home.com
Sat Oct 13 17:55:52 UTC 2001

Excuse me sir, but you are the one who is being rude.  You never answered any of my questions.  The only thing you every told me was to look at the help file.  I sent one request to the list.  The only reply I received was yours telling me to look at the olug-help at bstc.net.  I wrote to you off list and requested help again.  And the only reply that I received was to look at olug-help at bstc.net.  I wrote back and said that there were no instructions for digest mode in the olug-help at bstc.net.  I told you that I've attempted to retrieve the faq and info, but they were empty. I told you that I searched the your web site, but no info could be found.  I did all of this BEFORE I had ever sent the first message to the list, and double checked everything before I sent another request to you.  But you just ignoring me.

Now that you actually give me some information you call me rude.  You sir were the one being rude.  If you had pointed this out to me originally, instead of being a jerk, we wouldn't have had to go through any of this.

Also, I took this off list.  99% of the mail that I sent was off list.  It is you sir who sent this last message to the list so that all of your friends can see what kind of a jerk you are.