[olug] Re: digest mode

Brian Roberson roberson at bstc.net
Sat Oct 13 17:24:09 UTC 2001

Like I said previously, when I originally setup the list, I did setup a digest mode, and the instructions on how to subsribe where in the qmail-help files, thats why I pointed you in that direction. However I have since rebuilt the list, and forgot that I did not setup digest mode. you need to chill out. I dont take kindly to rude people.