[olug] Business Card CD's

Dave Burchell burchell at inetnebr.com
Mon May 21 17:02:58 UTC 2001

Mike, if you are ordering some put me down for 10.  (You may be able to
talk me into more if need be to fill up the order.)

I assume that burning these is just like burning any old CD-R in a
burner, and does not require any special software.  However, I would
also assume that a caddy type drive is out because of the small shape.
(You don't see many caddy drives around anymore anyhow.) Look at your
CD reader or burner.  You should see a sort of a circular groove about
15 mm in from the outside edge of where a normal sized disk sits.  The
bizcard sized disk is designed to take advantage of this groove.

--
Dave Burchell                                          40.49'N, 96.41'W
Free your mind and your software will follow.              402-467-1619