[olug] olug.org

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Wed May 9 16:53:09 UTC 2001

It's NSI that is holding up the process for some reason, I transferred
bstc.net and a few other domains without a hitch... It might just be
because olug.org expired on April 26, BUT I initiated the transfer
almost 60 days before that, in any case NSI just bites. I've emailed the
dotregister folks and they have told me a few horror stories with the
transfer from NSI, and they are "working the issue"