[olug] xdm

mesc mescie at home.com
Mon Mar 26 09:49:41 UTC 2001

Yes I have a cable modem and I checked /var/log/messages and the only scan or
break in attempt on the log was the "authorized @home security scan" I am very
new to debian so I don't know all the major holes yet.Is it possible someone
got root on my box w/o getting entered in /var/log/messages?

                Gary Martin