[olug] Intriguing random hangs! Followup

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Sat Mar 24 00:34:43 UTC 2001

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions regarding my last post.  I went to
BestBuy today and picked up some memory.  I'm testing it now but my
preliminary findings are that the other stick of memory was indeed to
blame.

Anyway, I'm looking to still use that stick by adding the BadRAM patch to
a new kernel.  Does anyone have any experience with this patch and if so
do you have any suggestions for me?  Thanks again.

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.