[olug] Intriguing random hangs!

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Fri Mar 23 05:24:25 UTC 2001

Well,
I'm running a continuous kernel compile loop right now to see if I can get
it to hang under Suse, but so far it's been stable for the past couple of
hours.  The hangs were so random I immediately thought heat issues, but
now I'm not so sure.

I'm pretty positive I didn't unseat anything (only one ethernet card in
the box), but I'm also suspicious of my motherboard although I think it
strange that it's steady decline would coincide with new memory. Thanks.

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.