[olug] burnin' cd images

Michael King morrless at home.com
Mon Mar 19 22:58:24 UTC 2001

  Yeah, just burn the first iso to a disc.  You'll need to make sure
whichever program you're using to burn the disc recognizes the iso format.
Since it will be burning the image and not simpley the file itself.  I'm not
sure I'd bother with disc 2, I haven't found anything useful enough on it to
make it worth burning for me.  But perhaps you can check it out yourself.
Once you've burned the iso of disc 1 it'll be bootable, just pop it into the
computer you're installing on and it should be a fairly simple task from
there.