[olug] distro

mesc mescie at home.com
Tue Mar 13 22:42:33 UTC 2001

Like I said I'm new at this so please bear with me.I went to
/.1/linux/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/2.2.20.0.1-2000-12-03 thinking
that that directory was the most promising but I saw no iso file there,there
was a base2_2.tgz  file there,do I need to get that then untar it and _then_
burn it to disk or am I barking up the wrong tree completely and need to look
in a different directory?

                Thanks again,Gary Martin