[olug] Company directory

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Sun Mar 11 17:10:17 UTC 2001

David,

Sorry it took awhile to respond.  Im working on a section for
Articles/Presentations at the moment, but I'll see what I can do in the near
future. I need Brian to make a (very very minor) addition to the database
bankend of the website for the Articles (so there is a listing for it on the
main menu on the page, I'll have to have him do the same for anything else...
*ramble ramble*

Jason