[olug] DHCP

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Sun Mar 11 00:00:13 UTC 2001

Phil,

Thanks. Stupidity on my part, I was putting the domain (blvue1.ne.home.com)
to send instead of the host.  Fixed that, works perfectly.

Next question (probably not quite the last): how do I get the client to only
do DHCPDISCOVERs/etc on eth0? I know it doesnt matter too much, but I find
it annoying.  eth1 is my internal interface... unless another machine on my
network is running a DHCP server (which isnt gonna happen), querying eth1 is
useless.

Jason