[olug] firewall

Jon thechunk at thechunk.dhs.org
Wed Jun 13 14:34:39 UTC 2001

I didn't know there was another Jon.  Thanks very much this is excactly what I was looking for.  I guess as a follow on has anyone used any system tracking tools to make sure no system files were modified?  I had my gateway taken over once and was all paranoid after that but didnt' finish acting on some of my initial premonitions.  One consideration I had was to setup my box off the network and take a fingerprint and burn it to cd and have my gateway check itself against the fingerprint each day and tell me what has been modified.  I don't know if anyone else has done something like this.

-Jon W.