[olug] Virtual Domains on Apache

Mike Peterson mpeterson at charles.coxatwork.com
Tue Jun 12 22:48:47 UTC 2001

I would really appreciate some help with testing virtual domain setup.
I am trying to setup 3 virtual domains on Redhat 6.2 with Apache 1.3.14.
I have them setup on the ISP to point to my IP address of the Linux server.
I can see them if I setup a dummy hosts entry on a Windows PC and the Linux server using an internal IP address.
I only get to the base home area and not the virtual home area using the internet IP address however.
It would be similar to setting up something like http://olug.bstc.net.
I am using name based not ip based virtual domains.