[olug] lost in Omaha

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Thu Jun 7 03:51:13 UTC 2001

I take offensive to this remark.
I couldn't post a message to the website (olug.org) because I don't have
an account on it yet. However, if you look at the old messages, there is
an announcement for the last meeting (May 17) that has a link to
directions and a map.
Click here: http://www.schoolink.org/2/02/03/book.htm
Hope to see you at the next meeting (if you deem us worthy)