[olug] Meeting info

Paul T. McNally pmcnally at alltel.net
Sat Jul 7 01:47:05 UTC 2001

Adam Haeder wrote:

> Hey gang
> Since we had the meeting the normal time (last Tuesday), the next meeting
> will also be the normal time (Thursday, July 19th), getting us back on
> schedule. Unfortunately, I will be in Chicago at the Cisco Networkers
> conference that night, so I will not be able to attend. I will make sure
> someone is there to open up the lab. My presentation on cipe vpns will be
> moved to August 7th.

What is unfortunate about a Cisco conference? If you need somebody to open
and close I can do it.

At some point if people want, I'd like to do a presentation on Tomcat
and java servlets, jsp stuff.

Paul

PS thanks Brian again for the help with my video card and
in case you were wonderin Kaygee, the boot and driver floppies
actually work. Long live floppies - not.