[olug] July 3 Meeting?

Jeff Hinrichs jlh at home.com
Tue Jul 3 03:33:54 UTC 2001

Even though I won't be attending I don't have a problem with the meeting
time/date.  It was my decision to do the family thing at the expense of
olug.  I believe that the current system of 1st Tue/3rd Thu is a good
system.

I would suggest that in the future, if a meeting falls with in 1 day of a
major holiday that an informal poll be taken to determine expected
attendance.  If the attendance is going to be really low, then the meeting
should just be cancelled, not rescheduled.  No sense in having a full
meeting.  Maybe those times it would be better to schedule a more "social"
event at a local venue of questionable reputation. ;@

-jeff