[olug] Unix Resource Needed

Dean Fife deanf at home.com
Wed Jan 31 20:24:06 UTC 2001

Hello, my name is Dean Fife and I am the Unix focal for the Custom Solutions Unit at Compaq in Omaha. The reason for this memo is that we are in need of a Compaq Tru64 system administration person for a one year engagement in Kansas City Missouri. I realize this is a Linux mailing list but I assume that many on this list (such as myself) work on Unix as well as Linux. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who might be, please send mail to dean.fife at compaq.com.

Thanks...

Dean Fife