[olug] add route

Tim Russell tim at russell.dhs.org
Wed Jan 31 00:50:19 UTC 2001

Could it have possibly been done via DHCP before, and now you're setting it
statically?

Not sure for the other clients, but dhcpcd would be dhcpcd -DH<h hostname>
If you're using @home, you'll need the h hostname part too, otherwise, you
might not, which is why I stuck it in <> =)

so for me it's dhcpcd -DHh cx767967-a

If that's not it, I'd suggest looking at linuxconf or some such, and see
what the settings are in there.

Tim #2