[olug] Call for Speakers

Mike McNally mmcnally3 at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 30 22:57:50 UTC 2001

In the not to recent past, I moved from netscape mail to using
fetchmail -> exim -> procmail -> mutt

The sorting capabilities of procmail and the configurability of
mutt have greatly enhanced my mail reading interface.  I could give
a brief talk on this transition.

> re: may be able to raise money

would that not come from:
a) charging us membership dues;
b) farming us out to work for the collective good;
c) instead of handing down old hardware in a benefactory manor,
   for a modest stipend if any, those without access to free or cheap
   hardware from work would be asked to pay... well as much as we can
   get for it.

and why?  ...to buy us olug badges, El vPresidente?

Mike McNally		mmcnally3 at prodigy.net