[olug] module install

mesc mescie at home.com
Thu Jan 18 17:30:25 UTC 2001

I too have tried recompiling the kernel with and without various options and it
never did install the modules during make modules_install so after 2 weeks of
messing with it I just plan on doing a reinstall........probably tomorrrow.Now
the question is after I reinstall and TRY to upgrade to the 2.4.0 kernel again
will it give me the same problem?......lol.I'm begining to think that my box
don't like the 2.4.0 kernel : = )

                    Gary Martin