[olug] Off Topic---MS Office 2000

stankusn nick.stankus at afwa.af.mil
Wed Jan 17 14:53:08 UTC 2001

I would think that it would have to be sent to you....or your company from
microsoft....since it is "Not For Resale" as you said....I have never heard
of it either...

  A good place to check would be Price Watch or some auction site....the
people on those sites tend to have some of the weirdest stuff....

nixter
Nick.Stankus
Software Engineer
Logicon/Sterling Federal
402-232-7870
universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein