[olug] Buisness ISP's

Matthew Platte plattem at inetnebr.com
Tue Jan 9 07:11:50 UTC 2001

What area?  Can you get Internet Nebraska (Alltel) DSL?  They're about as
tolerant as you can get about upstream and server-type issues.  You would
have to use an Alltel DSL, though, since USWest/Qwest wasn't viable in
Omaha, last I heard.
--
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible