[olug] new graphics card

mesc mescie at home.com
Thu Feb 22 16:08:44 UTC 2001

This weekend I'd like to buy a new dvd-rom drive and a new graphics card
with what I think is called tv out or a tv encoder card so I can watch
dvd movies on my tv among other things or is that seperate from a
graphics card?Anyway I  looked through all my HOWTOs and mini-HOWTOs and
I didn't see anything pertaining to graphics cards,am I missing
something? If there isn't one is there a place on the web that list
supported graphics cards?I'm also open to suggestions on what anyone
thinks is a good card,

			Thank you,Gary Martin