[olug] KRUD CD's

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Wed Feb 14 16:21:16 UTC 2001

Well,
I told her to send me as many as she wanted to spare, and I'll bring them
to the next meeting I'm able to attend, or get them to somebody that is
certain to be at the March meeting (assuming they are delivered to me
before then).

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.