[olug] 1U Rack RAID?

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Fri Feb 9 07:01:06 UTC 2001

you can also just make a boot disk, and change the rdev to point to the
second drive, you would only need to boot from floppy if /dev/hda failed....
but that would be " get me up and running NOW" thing, not the permanent fix
( replacing the failed drive ) in which case you'll have the cover off
anyways, so you'd just change the channel it was on.