[olug] emu10k1.o module

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Thu Feb 8 18:36:55 UTC 2001

Gary,

Two things.  First, check your IRQs (cat /proc/interrupts) and see if your
sound card has been assigned an irq by the BIOS.  Ensuring "Plug and Play
Operating System" is turned off may help.

Second, check out the usenet archives at http://www.deja.com/usenet/. Half
the time someone has already asked and gotten an answer to my question
there.

Good luck.

Jason