[olug] Unix Resource Needed

Vincent vraffensberger at home.com
Mon Feb 5 04:05:34 UTC 2001

OK, I'll bite.  What's the big deal about posting a Unix job to the
list?  It's not like the message traffic is high or the poster has
negative intent.  I'm curious because I can't think of a reason.

I know that several list members have obtained their current job due to
learning about it here.  I have posted jobs here before and both times a
list member has gotten a job offer.

I would agree on keeping recruiters and that sort out, but not members
helping out other members.

If it's really that atrocious, go ahead and permenatly ban me too.