[olug] Linux mess

Brian Roberson roberson at bstc.net
Wed Dec 19 00:23:16 UTC 2001

all I have to say about your prediciment....
running process like these as root is not a very good idea...
If you run it as a regular user, there is alot of safegaurds in place that
will not let you destroy a system.... If you are root... well, you can
basically blow up the system without it asking you twice about it.