J0BWAREZ!

Neal Rauhauser isptech at americanrelay.com
Wed Dec 5 20:49:28 UTC 2001

  My favorite recruiter just called and described the following
position:

  A growing company transitioning from Netware to NT with a lot of Cisco
in their infrastructure needs a 'senior' engineer. There appears to be a
lot of the marketing staff at this location - gotta be presentable as
well as clueful - sounds like assistant to the CTO/CIO type gig to me.

  I usually have a pretty low opinion of headhunters and I don't
normally forward this stuff - but I've known this person for a while and
she has done a good job for one of the guys who used to work for me and
they're definitely not one of those places that spams your resume all
over the planet.

  So if you're interested and you ALREADY HAVE THE QUALIFICATIONS drop
me a note. She was very explicit - this is not a job for someone who
wants to learn the stuff.

  As always, mailto:nealr at americanrelay.com is the place to reach me -
this account is a mailing list junk box. Feel free to pass this on to
friends & disgruntled coworkers

--
Neal Rauhauser CCNP, CCDP			phone: 402-951-6390
http://AmericanRelay.com			fax  : 402-951-6390