[olug] eth0 again

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Fri Aug 31 04:09:30 UTC 2001

If this machine has a PCI slot I'd recommend blowing $12 to $15 dollars
at DIT or somewhere and getting a cheap PCI network card.  Every one
that I've purchased from there has been recognized easily by Linux.  I
have a couple of older SMC cards laying around but it's easier to buy a
new one then spend a lot of time on the old one.

For help contact olug-help at bstc.net - run by ezmlm
(c)2001 OLUG http://www.olug.org