Westside High School

Douglas Roncek phraktal9 at home.com
Fri Aug 24 02:06:34 UTC 2001

Who ever it was that was going to run a sort of Linux Q & A at whs, I
think it's a great idea and would like to help organize/advertise it, I
myself am a junior there and have noticed a growing interest in Linux, I
have already helped one kid install Linux and have had a number of other
kid's approach me about Linux.  If we could maybe have sort of a
hands-on session, and maybe show how easy it is to install Linux, I
think it could be a lot of fun and very informative.