[olug] Sendmail is making a fool of me.... help

J Randall Wilson jrwilson at qwest.net
Sat Aug 18 03:46:25 UTC 2001

Jeff
Is the firewall getting in the road?  I don't enough about ipchains to be
able to decipher your rules.  If it was me, I'd drop the firewall temporaily
just to see.  Otherwise it's in sendmail and the solution will require study.
I've setup sendmail twice.  The second time because of stupid.  Your solution
will be different than mine because, I assume, you have a static IP and a
Domain Name which I don't.  I really don't want to break into the 1000+ page
tome known as the Bat book if the problem lies elsewhere.

Randy