[olug] Computer

Timothy G. O'Brien irishMASMS at netscape.net
Tue Aug 14 20:37:36 UTC 2001

I can reccomend Computers to Go in Bellevue, or Schrock Innovations in Lincoln (402)476-4411

Wait a sec, is this a repeat thread from a few weeks ago? Is there access to the OLUG Listserv archives anywhere? There were some good words of wisdom in that previous thread....
Irish

Nathan Brown <tbrownarcher at home.com> wrote:

>No thanks, they are looking for a new 800 or more mhz. machine but thanks for
>the reply dave
>
>thanks,
>Nate
>
>Dave Burchell wrote:
>
>> If you are looking for a low-end used computer and you don't mind coming to
>> Lincoln, try Rainbow near 33rd and Cornhusker.
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 02:11:02PM -0500, Nathan Brown wrote:
>> > My son wants me to help him buy a computer and I'm not sure where to go
>> > except for DIT.  Are there other places like DIT in town?  I'm trying to
>> > get him and his wife a good deal but looking at DIT website they seem to
>> > be becoming more mainstream in thier pricing these days.  Is that true?
>> > Is it just as good to go to best buy now?
>> > Thanks
>> > Nate

>> --
>> Dave Burchell                                          40.49'N, 96.41'W
>> Free your mind and your software will follow.              402-467-1619
>> http://incolor.inetnebr.com/burchell/                  burchell at acm.org

   Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

   1951 South 15th Street
   Omaha, NE