[olug] RE: [OLUG] Linux install

Hungate Jim Hungate_Jim at prc.com
Tue Aug 7 12:50:04 UTC 2001

You didn't mention anything about Suse or Slackware . . . .

I'm currently running Mandrake 8.0, My SWMBO is running Mandrake 7.1
I'm looking around for something different right now though.
Mandrake is fine, but it almost does too much of the configuration for you.
I've loaded Suse 6.3 and Storm 2000, but I didn't play with them much.
I've got a CD with Slackware 7.1 but it seemed to lacking.

Jim Hungate