[olug] linux install

barlow barlow at home.com
Sat Aug 4 15:21:22 UTC 2001

Jon the link worked. I printed out the page. How do I go about locating a
kernel compiled with this already? I'm so new to linux I know I have no idea
of how to compile this myself. I'm sorry to keep bugging you but linux is
something I want to learn and you cant do it with out a little help. I'm
still looking for a kernel compiled with this already but maybe I just do
not no the right places to look. If you know a few it would be great if you
could point me to them. Once again thanks for all your time and help.
barlow