[olug] Kodak USB Camera success

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 20:30:35 UTC 2001

I would like to announce that I have a Kodak DC4800 digital camera.
It works in linux through jphoto and usb drivers.  It actually uses the
Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP).  I don't know if it could be used as a
compact flash card reader or not.

Off topic: I started working on my 1946 jeep cj-2a this weekend.  The
brakes are non existent but that didn't STOP me from driving it around
the block.  It almost didn't stop me from running into my car either.
If anybody on the list has experience working on these things,
especially the front drum brakes, please email me off list.

Eric

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/