[olug] Re: Installfest!!!!

Hungate Jim Hungate_Jim at prc.com
Fri Apr 20 16:11:15 UTC 2001

I'm looking for more information on your Installfest.
I've been using Linux for about 3 years and an installfest sounds like fun.

I've never been to one, and I was wondering what to expect if I can make it.
I'm assuming that people who have trouble installing/configuring Linux,
bring their
computers and experienced users help them out.

Jim Hungate
Associate Computer Analyst
Litton PRC
1410 Wall St
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402) 293-3909

"So there we have it. There will be one chip and it will be an Intel chip,
there will be one operating system and it will be a Microsoft operating
system and there will be one server, workstation, desktop or notebook and it
will be a Dell machine" --  Michael Dell