[olug] Red Hat 7.1

Jon Larsen jlarsen at cas-online.com
Mon Apr 16 15:08:34 UTC 2001

Yes, you all should know by now if you read slashdot.  RH71 ships out on
April 23rd.  If you need to download, their FTP site has been re-arranged
over the past few weeks.  So, if you haven't been there in a  while, here
is the directory and filenames for the ISOs:

ftp.redhat.com
/pub/redhat/linux/7.1/en/iso/i386

seawolf-i386-disc1.iso
seawolf-i386-disc2.iso
seawolf-i386-powertools.iso
seawolf-i386-SRPMS.iso

I'm sure it'll show up on the major mirror sites soon.  The directory date
is for the ISOs is 04/15/2001.

Will we include this in the InstallFest?  If so, will we need extras burns
of the ISOs?  I can make some (once I get 'em).

Jon L.
----
Jon Larsen
Network Admin, CAS, inc.