[olug] Logo

Mark A. Martin mmartin at amath.washington.edu
Fri Sep 29 18:06:56 UTC 2000

How about Tux parachuting into farmland?  That would allow us to depict
a large, open area in a small space and would have implications of
invasion and world domination.  Another similar idea would be to put Tux
in the cockpit of a SAC bomber flying over a large, open area.  I guess
that I would be more in favor of the former idea since it's a little
friendlier and less militaristic (although the latter could be very cool
too).
Mark A. Martin					Dept of Applied Mathematics
http://www.amath.washington.edu/~mmartin	University of Washington