[olug] Next Meeting

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Fri Sep 29 15:00:32 UTC 2000

jferguson3 at home.com wrote:

> I need information on the next meeting so that I can get Flyers made up.
> I need topics, time, and meeting location.
>
> Also, Linuxcare sent me several of the business card CDs for handing out
> whenever we decide to do the installfest.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason
>
> p.s. still looking for someone to do a Nebraska-themed penguin for our
> logo, still havent had any takers.

I think Last Avenue worked for those who showed up.  Give me a date and
I can get it set up.
I also got the impression from some people that the meetings should get
a little more formal with someone "in charge" and a definite topic.  I
agree with that.  I also think that would give Linux its self a bit of a
more "professional" image to have somewhat structured meetings.
Just a thought....
I can also get someone to do a penguin logo.  I do work at a graphics
company afterall...
John
--
John Kennedy