[olug] copy & paste

Mike McNally mmcnally3 at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 19 22:53:04 UTC 2000

My 2 button mouse does cut 'n paste.  Gary needs to check wether his
mouse is set to enable the 3rd button emulation.  left then right then
simutaneously click on the desktop in Xwindows and you should get three
different windows to pull up.  This is windows manager specific, but I
would presume close to 100% of windows managers are using all 3 clicks.
If this doesn't work then it's probably just the enable 3button
emulation setting, which is easy to fix.

I do however, get extra tabs in the translation from cut to paste....
why's that?  If there's one tab in front of ea line the 2nd will get
2tabs the 3rd 3 and so on.  It makes large cut and pastes somewhat
annoying.

mike