[olug] PnP card

mesc mescie at home.com
Sat Sep 16 16:43:19 UTC 2000

I think I'll reinstall linux to give my / partition more room.It's at 99
mb now and I can't write my new firewall script to rc.firewall because
when I try it says no space left on the device.I remember how to run
pnpdump I think (pnpdump > /etc/isapnp.conf) right??Then I have to edit
/etc/isapnp.conf for my ethernet's right I/O and IRQ but then I can't
remember the command to get my kernel to recognize the card.I looked
through the man pages,ethernet-HOWTO (it's probably in there I just
missed it) and the olug  mail archive with no luck.Can  someone refresh
my memory on this  command?

                Thank you,Gary Martin