[olug] URGENT: READ

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Tue Sep 12 13:11:42 UTC 2000

I know this is a bit late for this months meeting but if no body objects
to meeting in Bellevue, Last Avanue Computers (Right by K-Mart) will let
groups meet in thier back room.  They have a small "concession" stand
that sells drinks and stuff.  The only requirement is that it can't be
on a Wednesday.  If this would work for everyone let me know and I can
talk to the owner...
John

Vincent wrote:

> Brian Roberson wrote:
> >
> > First off, I would like to apologize to all...
> >
> > why you ask? I had some emergencies come up at my day job that I cannot get
> > out of, so I will be unable to have the monthly meeting at the O street
> > location... also, I am actually dropping my lease there as well, so we will
> > not be able to use it any more... Can anyone else on the list run with the
> > ball on this month's meeting? We will need to find another location for the
> > monthly meetings, until we find one, I suggest the old standby : PIZZA-HUT!!
> > ;) again, I am really sorry this is such late notice!
> >
> > --Brian

> Well, we can try out the place I mentioned before.  It's at the
> clocktower building near 93rd. and Dodge, where the Cisco Users Group
> meet.  I don't think I have the time at the moment to do the
> coordinating though.  If someone else is interested let me know and I'll
> pass on the contact information.  The person I talked to was very
> pleasant and eager to get involved.

John Kennedy
UNIX System Administrator
Orent Graphics