[olug] bootup

mesc mescie at home.com
Fri Sep 8 23:58:01 UTC 2000

The only file of the 3 you mentioned that I've changed was

which I've included below,but that was changed today for another reason
but well after I got that error on bootup.So I'm thinking it must be another
file.On another note my kxicq won't connect to the server now,it was connecting

fine earlier today,do you know which

Bastille file I might make rule changes in so I can look at them?

DEVICE="eth0"
IPADDR="24.3.226.115"
NETMASK="255.255.255.0"
BROADCAST="24.3.226.255"