[olug] nss and pam ldap (fixed!)

Paul T. McNally nally at radiks.net
Fri Sep 8 20:29:07 UTC 2000

on 8/23/00 10:19 AM, Dave Burchell at burchell at inetnebr.com wrote:

> I believe what you've experienced is the Debian Education Program.  Think
> how ignorant you would still be had this step been explained in the docs!
> I suggest you retract your bug report and send a thank-you note to the
> maintainer.  ;-)

I just found my Debian 1.1 Custom CD that was created by Bruce Perens
himself on 7-1-1996. What fond memories, such sweet torture. I love the
Debian Education Program. I've place it in the first slot of my CD brief
case. WAP!

I'm so glad I did not destroy that CD. For fun we ought to install the
1.1 (the 2.0 kernel had just become stable then) and then upgrade the
machine to Potato or Woody.

When will work on Buzz begin?